V3-Pro Kit / White Screen

My daughter loves the Gymnopedie No1 and she is the one that got me into the piece. She heard it as a cover for one of her video games. I didn’t even know who Eric Satie was until then. I’ve analized this piece in different ways, it’s pure genius.

2 Likes

Thanks all! I also tested the audio inputs by hooking an old M-Audio guitar/mic interface to the Zynthian. I used the mic and it sounds fantastic. Of course, I read about the Gain 2x2 utility and how to use it on the box, or on the MOD_UI, to get the input going. I’m trying to get my cuatro warmed up and ready, but all I need now is an acoustic guitar pickup. Interested in one that can provide a decent natural sound. Keep in mind that the cuatro utilizes double metal strings. Any suggestions?

The setup is comming along very nicely.

6 Likes

Interesting tool the MOD-UI. First time using it. Randomly slapped 3 instruments together and the result was a construct similar to the Indian Sitar.

3 Likes

Nice! Could you try to achieve the same from ZynthianUI, using 3 layers and the clone functionality?
(Send the snapshot)

Regards!

Yes, I will give cloning a shot, considering that one mimics the other.

Added keyboard and mouse control. I an using a convertible 360° laptop/tablet with touch featues, but felt that the extra controls were necesary.

1 Like