V4.6 screen stalls at rebooting....after webconfig changes

I make changes in the webconfig and am prompted to reboot. When I do so the web config behaves as expected, and 20 secs later is back. Device however says “rebooting”. Even with this screen it responds to the Webconfg.

This is after full updates and is happening on all my browsers. I can pull the plug and it restarts normally, but behavior persists.

Suggestions? Thank You :slight_smile:

Are you waiting for the Zynthian to finish whatever you did prior to asking for reboot? I know that Zynthian (used to?) offers the reboot too early in the case of changing repos or updating, and that this could leave the Zynthian in a non-booting state.

TY so much for reply. Well the problem occurred repeatedly, and I tried various strategies. I have to shut down by pulling the plug. However Zynthian is not in a non-booting state. It boots fine, appears to keep most changes.

I cannot restore snapshots, but they were created in the OS many months ago. I can play however :slight_smile: If I decide to reinstall, I’m wondering if the current stable image is a good choice for my 4.6 kit.

1 Like