VST player

Please, What I might to answer to Mr. Papen?

This is, more or less, the answer i give to people that contact with me asking how to get a “box”. You can use it to write your answer:

Currently, we don’t sell nor distribute finished units, only kits, but if you are REALLY interested in getting your hands in a ZynthianBox, i can prepare a unit for you. It will take some time and i can’t give you a warranty or customer service, as we are not a company, but an Open Source Project and User’s Community. In the other hand, you would have on-line upgrades and community support, of course :wink:

Usually the only way of obtaining a ZynthianBox is building your own unit. You can do it by yourself or attend one of the workshops that we organize in Barcelona.

We sell Zynthian-kits that include the specific Zynthian parts you need to build your own unit:

• Zynthian Kit: 84€ + shipping
  • Zynthian Kit + Aluminium Case: 144€ + shipping
  • Zynthian Kit pre-built: 114€ + shipping
  • Zynthian Kit pre-built + Aluminium Case: 174€ + shipping

Of course, you can build everything by yourself, as we have published all the schemes and designs:

GitHub - zynthian/zynthian-hw: Zynthian hardware stuff: PCBs, schemes, parts specifications, pin assignment, ....

The Zynthian-kits doesn’t include the Raspberry PI, the HifiBerry DAC+ and the Adafruit TouchScreen. You have to buy this parts by yourself.

You can find all the information for building a ZynthianBox in our project pages:

Answer sended!
Now waiting for more news. In the meantime, I’m looking for more VST options.

Mr. Papen answer us: “Way cool guys! I will check in more detail later on.”

Only the time of Mr. Papen to read my post is a unique reward for me.

1 Like

Hola jofemodo. Soy de Barcelona y me gustaría pedir uno de estos kits presoldados (prefiero dejar la soldadura en manos experimentadas…) "Zynthian Kit pre-built + Aluminium Case: 174€"
Puedo recogerlo en mano? Cual es el protocolo a seguir para conseguirlo?
Gracias y seguid con este extraordinario trabajo!
Jose

Hi @gueims!

I answer your questions in spanish by private message. The forum public oficial language is English :wink:

Regarding your question about the protocol to get a “Zynthian Kit”, in the next days, i will open a new category for trading Zynthian parts, kits, cases, etc.

Regards!!

By the way… Do you will enable some SHOP catergory at the main menu? Tkx.