Webconf not working?

Hi all,

My webconf was working fine, but I recently did a software update and after that I couldn’t get past the login page – I’d log in, credentials would be fine, and then I’d get redirected right back to the login page.

No biggie, since I’m a Linux sysadmin by day and can definitely work around the filesystem no problem. Just a bit curious, and wondering if I did something wrong here?

I haven’t done a software update since, but it was only a few days ago that I started having this problem. I’ll update the software again next time I’m near my synth-cave and see if that helps, but in the meantime, I thought I’d ask you all.

FWIW, I was using the most recent release of Firefox on Arch Linux when I found this issue.

Try cleaning the cookies related to webconf :wink:

I’m an idiot… how didn’t I think of that?

I’ll give it a shot when next I’m able. Thanks!

Not sure if it was cookies that caused it, but I’m going to hazard a guess that it was. It came up on a different IP address this time and webconf login works properly.

I’ll be sure to clean cookies if I have this problem again in the future :slight_smile:

Webconf cookies are associated to the IP. If you change the IP, cookies are re-generated.