I just added a new entry to the webconf’s hardware menu: Options
It contains 3 new configuration items:

• Overclocking (only works on RBPi4):
    + None: 1500 GHz
    + Medium: 1.750 GHz
    + Maximum: 2.000 GHz

• Custom Boot Command: it’s added to the /boot/cmdline

• Custom Config: it’s added to the /boot/config.txt

I also moved some options from “Audio”, that are better located here.

You know, update on testing and enjoy :wink:

Enjoy!

4 Likes

Nice! But… If you change and save in webconf then change and save again (before reboot) the machine reboots when you click save the second time. This is unexpected (and inconsistent) behaviour. A small niggle but annoying.

[Edit] Also it would be nice to keep the comment in the config file above the cpu speed settings.

1 Like

Fixed!

Thanks @riban !

Do we get better Pianoteq results, when we overclock?

A little bit better. Anyway, Pianoteq works quite well for me (Steinwey D & Electric Pianos).

Regards,

Hi jofemodo,
I would like to be able to use the testing branch but I still cannot build zyncoder because of undefined zynswitches. If you could please take a look at issue #597 again it would be greatly appreciated. I see these new options after testing update (of course UI won’t start) but when I try to save any changes to HW config I receive server internal error 500. I was trying to see if I could change kits to get UI back up and then change back to custom kit but no luck even changing kits now.
Sorry not sure if their related so I posted here.
Thanks

I have same issue with testing

Hi,

I changed to testing to try the overclocking feature. But currently the (VNC) UI directly starts in Audio Mixer and i can’t figure out a way to leave that screen.

Any ideas ? :slight_smile:
Thank you!

Bold press layer button to show menu. Short press Select button to enter selected chain. Bold press Select button for the chain context menu. The navigation was written down somewhere but is a WIP so not finalised our fully documented yet.