Let’s open the “hunting season” for this one:
I know it’s only for the PC and Mac for now, but if (IF !!) anybody will find any way to port it to the Zynthian, it will be THE BOMB!! Actually it’s a rough emulation of the Nord synth as the author describes it:
" software synthesizer intended for use with DTM software. VSTi plug-in / AU plug-in format is supported. This software is freeware. The latest version is Ver1.12 (Windows), Ver1.13beta (Mac).
Functionally, it is modeled on the red synth Clavia NORD LEAD2 and has the following features.
- 2 oscillators + 1 sub oscillator, FM modulation, ring modulation, synchro, modulation envelope
- 4 types of filters and distortion
- 2 LFO (host synchronization possible)
- Arpeggiator (host synchronization)
- Tempo delay (host sync), stereo chorus / flanger installed
- Legato mode, portamento
- 32-tone polyphonic
- With 128 preset sounds (and there are literally thousands of user presets over the web).
- Thorough operation and weight reduction. SSE usage etc.
- Automation compatible"
BTW, the Mac version development stopped recently as the author explained: “The release of the Mac version has been suspended due to circumstances. (2019.7.20)”
So, here are the last known beta plugins for MacOS:
Synth1macvst113beta8.zip (633.8 KB)
Synth1macau113beta8.zip (1.2 MB)
And here are 25000 (!) presets for it: