Zynth club. .. There's just one rule in Zynth club

I’m free every night except Friday, when I will be seeing skunk anansie.

Monday 7:13…?

Perhaps 19:13:12:15 . . . if we’re being accurate. . .
We discussed the zynthian door bell recently, have we now invented the zynthian alarm clock?

I wonder how accurate we could be . . . ?

I think you are likely to get more response if you don’t obsfuscate.

Monday, 19:00 ZMT.

I do find this incredibly uplifting for no reason I can really identify. . .

@riban ?

Auslang interpreters have been doing overtime with pandemics and other miscellaneous disasters here in AU.

Ah! THAT Monday! Did anyone make notes?

We discussed it and decided that none of us were qualified to do it.

¯_(ツ)_/¯

I am disappointed to have failed to understand @Baggypants’s cryptic message calling me to attend. I had spent a busy day working on Zynthian code (check out the testing branch for the cool new smooth workflows - its getting better every day) and was relaxing in front of the gogglebox. A night with you may have been just as pleasurable!

Any takers for another session this week, even the weekend?

2 Likes

We discussed, oscillators, blue pills, arduinos, dulcimers, psaters, lyres, broke rave.dj, back massagers, choirs with added reverb, foot to ball.

I’m up for another one.

By the way who is good at talking about blue pills. I think I’ve managed to connect my blue pills with a stlink-v2 chinese clone but it’s someohow difficult to tell quite what it’s up to and I’ve has openocd able to halt it via telnet, and , well and, really, . . .

I may be able to help you. DM me and we can work through it together.

I am still free every night this week.

Excellent!!

No one was there and nothing was seen or said but on the wind…

• VCV Library sell a VST host that appears to run on Linux
  • You can visualise your notes with Graphviz
  • Tim Berners-Lee thinks a Semantic Web may be a good idea
  • Polly Effects have many similarities with Zynthian - like Zynth in a foot pedal but with more graphical UI
  • Zynthian testing shouldn’t be called testing but it is getting close to stable

The Semantic Web is expressed rather well via turtle and by extension lv2

3 posts were split to a new topic: Cardinal (VCV) plugin

It’s all gone quiet over here! Tomorrow, Tuesday at 18:00 ZMT (which is 7PM BST (GMT+1)) ???

I’ve got very limited Internet access at the moment but if I can manage to commandeer a great galah to carry my missives at some unearthly hour I will join but will not take notes.

So that’s 4am Sydney time?

Pls accept my apologies.

Gonzo

I’m at a party