Zynth club. .. There's just one rule in Zynth club

Anyone around this evening for a speculative moot to see if we can fix the Snapshot Contest and corner the betting markets…?

Oh and commiserate with Leeds fans. . .

Sorry, it is my wedding anniversary. (Note the appropriate use of the comma!)

2 Likes

Did you get a card?

and,

1 Like

Meanwhile work continues a pace…
remote-control

Um… Tomorrow… Tuesday, cos every time I log in I have new questions to answer on my messages.

Tuesday 19.30 BST. Ymmv.

I’m not available tomorrow. There was a suggestion that we do a link up from Sonar. I don’t know how feasible that will be but if so it would be Thursday or Friday.

I can do that if you are bored :> Wait to see if we get a better answer than mañana from the Spanish connection. No reason to do both seeing one is to be confirmed.

Well, did it happen? Where is the proof?

Regarding Sonar, - it depends on whether there are constraints of the venue. We obviously need to be available for the physical attendees so it is unlikely we will be able to partake in a Zynth club meeting 100% but is the rules allow, we could drop into an ongoing meeting and / or stream the talk / jam that we will be doing. I don’t want to promise anything because our prime responsibility will be to the expo.

1 Like

We were waiting for your updates.

I was bored so I turned up. Less note taking. Much more sensible discussions talking to yourself :>

1 Like

I will try to connect to Zynth club for the live jam at 18:30 UTC but I may be busy

1 Like

Any hint on how to connect for the non-yet-clubbers?

I will send you the info via a ‘direct message’ in case @riban is engaged in setup.

2 Likes

Sorry! Wrong time. It is now!!!;

Euro summertime and all that… who knows what time it is? I will try to join Zynth club again tomorrow for the Zynthian workshop. 16:45 UTC

2 Likes

Must have just missed it as i was up early. I will set the alarm for tomorrow :>

Ah, no, wait missus! Time is complex and frankly just a construct designed to ease our comprehension of the Universe, but obvious failing…

The Zynthian workshop at Sonar 2023 will occur at 14:45 UTC. I will endeavour to link up with Zynth Club.

1 Like

You are in Spain. Different time there :> Resetting alarm to different stupid o’clock.

In fact in Catalonia :slight_smile: