Zynth club. .. There's just one rule in Zynth club

Well… this is a bit confusing isn’t it? @MrBroccoli suggests zynthclub. There is an exchange of handshaking and @wyleu suggests a Jamulus session. @MrBroccoli accepts the handshake for Zynthclub and the two go their own merry ways…

Shall we have a normal zynthclub on jitsi and experiment with jamulus during the meeting or should we have a jamulus session or should we do both on seperate days?

Anyway - I can’t make it on 26th. I will be travelling home from the metropolis having attended a 10cc concert the previous evening.The things we do for love!

Boy are you going to get some feature requests…

We can probably arrange Jamulus sessions on the Jamulus thread and keep this one for zynthclub.

1 Like

Revisionist! We had a protocol and it was working… Now you want 2 protocols?

2 Likes

Yes.

Apologies folks I can’t make it tomorrow.

Neither can I (as previously stated).

It is probably worth waiting until I push some fixes to jamulus before we test it. I will do that later this week.

I can make 19:00 UTC on Tuesday but I will have to bail after 1.5 hours as I have another commitment.

We need to update the protocol to deal with the issue of "someone requested a time slot and then cancelled’.

As @wyleu has bailed, and @riban is not around to “start the room” I dunno what to do, and as such, I might just pub instead.

Sorry if you got up early for nowt @pac_71

Anyone can ‘start the room’, you just need to sign in to github. I can start it but not until 20:30gmt

I was finally starting to feel indispensable…

I’m usually up about now anyhow and have a login with Jitsi so I can start the room for future reference.

1 Like

Unfortunately, that is right when I am leaving so catch you next time.

buona Pasqua

happy Easter

It’s been a long time, been a long time, been a long lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely time.

Yes it has!

Let’s remedy that. Zynthclub next week. Monday 13th May, 19:00 UTC.

If that time doesn’t suit I am also available Wednesday & Thursday.

4 Likes

Oh, let the sun beat down upon my face
With stars to fill my dreams
I am a traveler of both time and space
To be where I have been
Sit with elders of a gentle race
This world has seldom seen
Talk of days for which they sit and wait
All will be revealed

But I will cancel all that to be there…

3 Likes

Yes. Suits me. Perhaps we can convince @stojos to come along and talk about the Zynth Mini.

1 Like

I am free on any of these days at that time. It would be nice to meet you all.

3 Likes

seems so long since we walked in the moonlight.

I’m in.

1 Like

well, i at least tried to be in :smiley: