About the Un-related category

(Replace this first paragraph with a brief description of your new category. This guidance will appear in the category selection area, so try to keep it below 200 characters.)

Use the following paragraphs for a longer description, or to establish category guidelines or rules:

• Why should people use this category? What is it for?

• How exactly is this different than the other categories we already have?

• What should topics in this category generally contain?

• Do we need this category? Can we merge with another category, or subcategory?

Hello. The new hardware looks great.

I’ve been otherwise involved and absent. Things are happening that interfere with my music. I just found out that a patent application I filed (graphic arts) back in 2004 has been referenced by Merck, Kodak, Canon, Heidelberg, etc. and about a dozen more international corporations.

This may be good or it may be bad. The citations give me bragging rights, but no royalties. I need to find a law firm to revive my patent application.

I know this has no relation to music or the technology we are using and creating, but the Zynthian community is the most intelligent and congenial group I have ever found.

With all the $1000s I have in musicals insruments, I’m mostly playing a Hugh Tracy kalimba. Go figure.