I am using the latest update and found the following
- New pedalboard
- Add 2 Midi Channel Filter for channel 1 and 2.
- Save board to NiceKeys (and disable Presets)
- /zynthian/zynthian-my-data/mod-pedalboards/NiceKeys.pedalboard exists
- Check in zynthian-UI: reboot, new layer, mod-ui, NiceKeys
– It has 2 default Presets
– Only one Midi Channel Filter shows, although web-ui still shows both
- Add 2 FluidPianos and wire them up accordingly.
– 4 Default Presets are shown in synthui
– Only 1 FluidPiano
– In none of the presets, the other midi channel is shown. always the same
- Saving this setup as Snapshot
- Load Snapshot
- Trying to get Back to Admin page
– zynthian hangs
- Back in webui, saving pedalboard
– a new NiceKeys-74997.pedalboard was created
Is this reproducible?