"Music is the best"

In a pre Mother’s Day targeted TV commercial Chanel has been playing a COCO MADEMOISELLE commercial with a little melody that sure sound like it had sequencer origins. They use pop songe in other commercials, is this by an artist I should know?
(A second version with a more conventional harp sound appears in this set)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVAulCSj_Lw

Bas Ass!

Hey what about this

1 Like

20/30 years of a kind of friendship, even if I do not exactly understand what he’s talking about.

Girls like Coumba aren’t so easy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6T9hZ4018c

Keep jumping!

2 Likes

The moby is laugh out loud! :rofl:

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::+1::crazy_face:

My favourite method of how to interact with the white and black things a piano offers as interface to make sounds presented from OK Go:

5 Likes

Amazing ! Thanks for sharing.

But how do they perform that on stage ? :wink:

A live performance could be tricky :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
They made many amazing videos!
Looking at their YouTube channel to find the cool stuff can be a bit challenging though.
OK Go - Obsession

Will MIDI 2.0 allow the recording of this …?

I like this new approach of piano roll concept.

1 Like

Stop! @wyleu will request it in zynseq.

2 Likes

All the door clunks and they pick Chevrolet?

1 Like

You are safe, for the moment there is no equivalent to monocle emoji for feature request on this forum.

1 Like

Some rock stars would just waste money on a swimming pool…

There are at least 5 permanently installed Musical rumble strips built in highways around the world. Workers neglected to include the strip thickness in their spacing calculation, resulting in a mis-tuned William Tell Overture.

It would be an interesting to undertake the design the simplest recognizable pulse sequence one could temporarily install with glue on strips.

2 Likes

Moby the Punk Rocker

I didin’t know much about Moby, had heard he was some sort of EDM guy.

I got a look at his AutoBioPic “Moby Doc” (Trailer) where he doesn’t talk about his equipment, though he mentions his first remix hit incorporates the Laura Palmer theme from Twin Peaks.
The movie is mostly a personal look at his life-career where he discovered happiness was inversely proportioned to his success.

Snakefinger, damn so good. He only has forgoten his cyberdeck

1 Like

Robert Johnson - 32-20 Blues

Quite the opposite to the electronic music that Zynthian may invoke. Robert Johnson at his best (probably - very little recorded material available of this influential blues singer / guitarist).

Incredible to believe this is just one man and his guitar recorded live in one take. No effects or overdubs in 1938! Pure brilliance.

There is a Keith Richards recording (a bit slower and extended) which is pretty good. Richards is quoted as being surprised it was just one player when he first heard a recording of Johnson. You can forget that members of mega successful bands like the Stones tend to be pretty good musicians.

3 Likes