ORAM fresh installation on Zynthian V4: touchscreen and WIFI issues [MIDI test now fixed]

After installation and update:
touch of touchscreen not working
using snapshot 003-FluidR2 GM and MIDI test is silent

with 2401 stable it works

I just fixed the MIDI test and now it works in Oram. Just update and test:

• Load FLuidR3 GM demo snapshot
  • Run MIDI test.

Cheers!

1 Like

MIDI test is fixed.

found also this pb for WIFI: in webconf is not possible to configure it

and sometimes wifi doesnā€™t reconnect after reboot. But I guess @jofemodo knows about it, because he changed the engine behind the surface

wifi Is working but It is not possible to type password in Webconf

it is possible by Zynthian HW

1 Like

Wifi can be configured from UI in Oram. Webconf has not been updated 100% and you can only view config, but not edit. It should be 100% functional before the next stable release.

Regards

2 Likes

I also noticed the touchscreen has stopped working on latest update.

1 Like

I set wifi pwd in UI of Oram, but by purpose a wrong one. After that I cannot re-type the correct password. :frowning:
There should be some kind of re-configure possibility. Also sometimes wifi pwds changeā€¦
If I understand the code of zynthian_gui_wifi.py correctly, the configuration is only called once, but no check for the result of enable_wifi_nw() leads to the call of the configure_wifi() again, hence - once configured (wrongly) ā†’ no chance to change the pwd. But maybe Iā€™m wrong code-wise.
Bug report?

1 Like

Yes. Bug report please :wink:

Hi to all. Iā€™m on an official V4 and Oram. My issue is touchscreen not working at all. Obviously I cannot calibrate as it is not responding. Any help is appreciate.

1 Like

Did you update?

Hi @jofemodo , yes I updated this morning and the issue IS still there. Btw I did a fresh install early this week.

@smespresati which oram iso did you useā€¦and how did you burn itā€¦?

Hi @wyleu, the image used was: 2024-03-01-zynthianos-bookworm-aarch64-oram-2403. I burned it using Balena-Etcher.

OK! It seems that there is a bug in the current kernel overlays:

You should update to the latest ones with:

rpi-update

I tested and it works after reboot. Probably you need to recalibrate too.

Regards,

1 Like

Thanks @jofemodo , rpi-update fixed touchscreen issue.

2 Likes