Hey everyone! Greetings from Brazil! I’m keyboardist and a Java programmer. I’m noob with linux but want to start the build of my zynthian =)
- Raspberry Pi 3
- Waveshare 3.5 (A) LCD
- Behringer UCA222 USB audio interface (it’s so hard (almost impossible) to find the hifiberry DAC here on Brazil)
- Four encoder modules KY-040 (like this: https://www.robocore.net/loja/produtos/encoder-decoder-ky-040-rotacional.html)
- MCP23017 module to wire with encoders
- 32gb micro SD card with Zynthian Gorgona Omega
With this hardware, will I success to build my Zynthian?
I connected the LCD direct on GPIO and have turn raspberry power on (without connect the UCA222). With this, after the boot, I got a screen with Zynthian logo and “ERROR” message in red color.
I have no idea what can I do to advance the zynthian configuration. What are the next steps?
0. How to access a log to try understand the issue (ERROR message) cause?
- How to get out the ERROR screen?
- How to connect my encoders KY-040?
- How to get my UCA222 connected and working?
Sorry for my bad English