Success Cases

AFAIK, the torrent are working OK. My torrent server is seeding all the time and i there are others seeders too. I tried right now and counted 5/9 seeders. Probably you have some problem with torrent in your network. Perhaps your company limits torrent use.

Anyway, you can download the official Gorgona Omega image from this links:

Kind Regards,

1 Like

Does anyone check the hashes of the downloads? I know I don’t.

Thank you I’ll give this a try to see where I am hardware-wise. I’ll see if I can connect to the admin interface in a browser once it’s up.

That has no audio in, right?

Here are a few image gallery sites, showing Zynthian case designs

https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/zynthian/?hl=en

http://picdeer.com/zynthian

https://www.imgrumweb.com/hashtag/zynthian

— Here are a couple examples from these sites —

7 Likes

Hi, here are some pictures of my super cheap build with air wiring, a Joy-It display and a nice tag-and-slot case made with my Dremel-Drawer-Slides-and-MDF-CNC:

7 Likes

excellent!

do we get the almost obligatory sound recording?

Oh, sorry. I didn’t know this was customary. I hope it’s meant as a “hello world” more than a “look how I can make it go to 100% CPU load”. I’m not too much of a musician (that’s why I’m looking for a sequencer :-)). But my daughter started to improvise immediately. So here is a short invention with the linuxsampler oboe + some reverb.

Just noticed: there are some small digital hiccups. Sorry for that.

3 Likes

Thanks for that. I like the idea of the Hello World!

On one fairly expansive evening in Barcelona we decided the most uplifting things the project could generate were sound recordings from machines out there !

2 Likes

“Fairly expansive” sounds quite good … but perhaps you wanted to mean “fairly expensive”, that doesn’t sound so good :rofl:

Expansive was what I meant… :grin:

Ohhh! I must say that some expansive ideas from that evening have become reality … and others are close to do it … do you remember the “Stage Mode” ? :wink:

Of course! . I also remember cycling round Barcelona and much superb food!

1 Like

Wow, nice tune! A very talented newcomer😉.

Done!

14 Likes

Oh Yes !! That I like!

Another attempt to make compact Zynthian, without much blinkenlights :slight_smile:

Pi 3B+, Pifi DAC, MCP27013 with KY-040 encoders and Landzo 3.5 inch touchscreen. Cramped space, box is small.

9 Likes

That’s a beautiful yellow thingie !!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

:musical_keyboard: Here, zynthian keyboard done

:headphones: Working with a arduino due and a kvm switch, allowing it to be used as a usb midi controller or with zynthian

:notes: Here is my hello world, a rendition of Here Comes the Sun, from The Beatles, for beginners(sorry for any mistakes btw :sweat_smile:, and thx for musicdot.com.br for the original):

Greetings from Três Rios, Rio de Janeiro :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

7 Likes

The kvm doesn’t work with the due without causing a bug, so, i got rid of it. I’m passing the midi data via serial thru a Arduino pro micro and it is using the MIDIUSB library to pass the serial data to the PC at the same time that the Arduino due pass data to the zynthian also via USB.
PS: in that case, don’t join the 3.3v lines of the two boards, just to be safe.