Username and Password for the RPI5 image: https://os.zynthian.org/test/2024-02-20-zynthianos-bookworm-aarch64-oram-2402.zip

Hi there,

I was so eager to check the image for the RPI5 :slight_smile:
I get connected to the web config page but the default password ‘rapberry’ does not work.
Also via putty, username ‘root’ or ‘pi’ does not let me log in with ‘’ raspberry

Help…
Thank you for the prospect of redemption…
Maarten

1 Like

Hi @maartmaart - I may not be able to offer redemption, but I assume you really meant “raspberry” where you entered ‘rapberry’ above.

Where did you get the idea that https://os.zynthian.org/test/2024-02-20-zynthianos-bookworm-aarch64-oram-2402.zip supports RPi5? I’m not saying you’re wrong, just that I was not aware of that.

I thought the problem with RPi5 was that WiringPi was not available, and that @hyves42 was working on that. See:

1 Like

Ow djee…
indeed I meant ‘Raspberry’ and assumed that with bookworm the RPI5 is supported… (but probably not)…

Still leaves the question what the password is…

Thanks for your reply!

Maarten

2 Likes

A warm welcome to you @maartmaart.

You are too quick. We are still working on this. I recommend you await an announcement before trying as the image may not be sufficiently stable to offer any support, i.e. anything and everything may change!

1 Like

If someone just wants to have a look at a bookworm based Zynthian and understands “no support” - has the password changed from the traditional “raspberry”?

1 Like

Yes!

Password is “opensynth”

5 Likes

FYI I am not yet using 64-bit. It is still too hot for me! :fire:

1 Like

Update after burning!! It’s evolving fast

2 Likes

Thanks for the tip. “Update after burning” - sounds like a good movie title!

2 Likes

Thanks all!
Zynthian inferno…
:slight_smile:

1 Like

I just wanted to have a look… no support expected… (yet :slight_smile: )
no support exept the password which I know now… from a later post.

1 Like

I have to try that out :grinning:
Personally by building everything from scratch I painfully got the zynthian UI to start correctly and I still haven’t managed to start the webconf.
But I confirm, things are moving fast !

2 Likes

Now they tell me…

1 Like

'ksake