Zynth club. .. There's just one rule in Zynth club

+100000 for the screen keyboard

1 Like

I have to do it sooner than later, jeje!! But iā€™m really scared!! I spent 2 days with Mr @wyleu in BCN, and my poor brain took 2 weeks to recover from the effort of understanding the britccent :crazy_face: :crazy_face:
And despite everything, I love @wyleu!! :rofl:

P.S. I canā€™t understand how these british people, with such a cryptic accent, impossible to understand for almost everybody, could be capable of inventing such a nice and pragmatic language. They probably stole their language from some innoccent indigenous tribe on some lost island.

light weight . . .

And now itā€™s implemented on testing :wink: Simply update and test.
Note: You wont see the ā€œ*** Favorites ***ā€ bank until you add some favorite by bold clicking some presets.

Enjoy!!

1 Like

Of course, @wyleuā€™s legs also took 2 weeks to recover ā€¦ :grin:

Ha! If it wasnā€™t for the whole end-of-the-world pandemic situation Iā€™d call for a meetup somewhere for the zynthian geeks.

Tested, works perfectly so far!

1 Like

Wonderful!!
I little bird told me that the ā€œon-screen keyboardā€ for naming/renaming snapshots is on the way too :wink:

Mr @riban, should we start testing this feature?

Regards,

Blimey! Some people think we all work at lightning speed or have some kind of magic time machine that allows us to travell back and deliver software just minutes after it has been requested :wink:. I have something working in the feature branch but need to fix a few anomilies first. Watch out for a PR.

P.S. It would probably have been done by now if it wasnā€™t for the esoteric naming convention of the default snapshots :stuck_out_tongue:.

1 Like

My fault! :flushed: Self-generating a name based on layer contents, that works on all platforms (windows included) is kind of black art.

Must be time for Zynth Clubā€¦

How about Wednesday evening? (I am on the road visiting sites for the next couple of weeks so reliant on hotel network provision.)

2 Likes

wednesday works. . .

Iā€™m busy on wedses.

i can do Wednesday probably

Wed is fine by me. Any day is fine given enough warning :>

We will have to bring a mandatory succulent in memory of Baggyā€™s committed wednesday.

Letā€™s start at 1800 UTC to give some of our friends around the world more of an opportunity to join. I will be in a hotel in Winchester (Hampshire UK, not Virginia USA) and will try to be online from 7pm BST until late. Winchester is very pretty so it would be nice to see it but you are also very attractive. Maybe I will go for a run around the city the following morning.

1 Like

???

One hour to go. I have limited network in my hotel but letā€™s see how it goes. First dinner in Wagamama :relaxed:.

Iā€™ll be late but hopefully Iā€™ll make it before the meeting ends.