Zynth club. .. There's just one rule in Zynth club

My bicycle is electrically powered. If I attach a generator to it, will it become a perpetual power machine? I’m worried that if it does, the universe will fold.

You can connect it to @wyleu’s and then we get two manifestations - although the sum of the parts may not be what we want…

It was hot and cold and late and early around the world so we mused and pondered and let our minds roam without purpose nor direction. All fairly pointless I guess but its better than watching politics.

Again we were tardy in our note taking so just a few things from memory:

• There must have been some mention of X Minus One (I wasn’t there)
  • Should someone buy a SONY PVM-9040ME CRT broadcast monitor - because it is analogue?
  • Or a new Chromebook with bendy, twisty, touchy-feely screen?
  • Is it fair for Chinese manufacturers to ignore hard-earned IP, even if we can get fun little game consoles?
  • There was a temporary departure for a member as he deal with an infestation.
  • You can get professional quality video editing software for free (or paid for if you prefer) - this may have been mentioned before, e.g. on 8th November 2021. Some of us just install OpenShot which does most of what the average punter wants.
  • Zynthian was mentioned at one point but we quickly moved on…

wasp_synth

now relocated to a “Farm in Wales…”

Do you think this accidentally defined the initial MIDI connector…?

I ended up buying a JVC TM-22EK Colour Video Monitor for £50

Antique dealer…

Soul trader

1 Like

I’m up for a zanthion cunk on Weds 20th 7:30 PM Manchester Universal Chronology if anyones around?

I will be around…

I thought Manchester time was based on bees or something…

You’re maybe thinking of Manchester Bee(r)s Time? i.e. anytime decently after breakfast.

I will be watched the footie. England are playing Spain in the quarter finals of the Women’s UEFA 2022.

Any alternative suggestions?

Maybe 7:45PM?

Have I mentioned the Tour De France…?
No…?
Then I better…

Are they saying they’ll join?

Couldn’t find anything for the lionesses that didn’t involve the England band, and I hope we are all agreed about that . . .

1 Like

First Zynthian local Derby? England 2-1 Spain - Women’s Euro 2022 quarter-final

It was an exciting match. Spain played very well but lost some of their shape and structure later on allowing England to play their game and eventually win after 120 minutes. Hard work on a hot summer night. Great entertainment.

We are a global entity so maybe every match is a local Derby!

It’s been a while, but sitting indoors in this (UK) weather is impossible some days…

I hear there are storms coming. We should meet on stormday. In stormondy, stormshire or stormhampton. Or stormthing else.

Realistically though, I can only do Monday, 19:00 British stormy time.

1 Like

Suits me.

1 Like