Zynth club. .. There's just one rule in Zynth club

But today is just another manic monday!

But itā€™s Monday Iā€™ll have Friday on my mind

"Thereā€™s no time to lose, " I heard her say
Catch your dreams before they slip away
Zynth club is on Tuesday.
Still Iā€™m gonna rook soup.

Time, time, time, see whatā€™s become of me?

I came across this guy on reddit using a custom Rust app on RPi intercept MIDI from a Launchpad Pro Mk3 and sequence/trigger/MIDIloop his modular rig. His latest ambient/industrial/dread set and Github.

Itā€™s written in rustā€¦ You trying to get me in trouble with @wyleu ?

Which Queenā€™s English?

Have you ever needed assistance in this regardā€¦?

Sorry guys, shit happens, in my defense, Iā€™ve been told before, that meetings without me often are considerably more productive and can be documented. . .

Well done on comment 808 in this thread.

1 Like

Why thank you.
I do get the occasional remark from the site about how much I comment so I know Iā€™m on the right trackā€¦
I might have to go back and edit the first post, it does sound rather clawingā€¦

Iā€™ll send a crowā€¦

In the dim and distant past there was a gathering. It was almost ethereal. Like gods gathering to exchange tips on domain management and other general housekeeping. The actual record of that meeting has been lost much like the memories of those who attended but scribbled on the back of a napkin (serviette) were some runes that may make sense to someoneā€¦

DX ???
A ZX81 manual was lovingly exhibited.
Z80 assembly was fine - after that it all went down hill.
Something about modx baby montague - who knows what that means?
There will be / has been live use of the newly implemented sooperlooper in Zynthian. We await report of how impressed the crowds were by our very own baggysooperlooper.
Korgā€™s music software for Nintendo DS was fondly remembered.
We were reminded of Japanese games like locoroco and Parappa the Rapper.
Whilst on the subject of Japanese video games, variations on a mariokart theme were highlgited.
Euclidean rhythms in sequencer were requested - a fully formed change request was duly requested.
The 1990ā€™s line drawing is making it to a Zynth near you soon.

This message is brought to you from the home of Zynthian, accompanied by the strains of LocoRoco theme.

1 Like

Give my regards to the girls.

Any place? Any time?

Iā€™m free around 11am (BST) tomorrowā€¦

Sadly, I have a prior commitment with a bellā€¦

Iā€™m out

One day this week? Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday?

Possibly Friday, but that might change

Not Friday for me, but the others are ok.

I would pick Sunday. Other days too tricky for me.