Zynth club. .. There's just one rule in Zynth club

If both @MrBroccoli and @wyleu are there this is pretty much a given…

3 Likes

Anyone around today?

I could be available tonight.

Have you printed anything?

I’m out at a footy game tonight. Best to give more than a few hours notice, really.

You are, of course, aware that one can be sentenced to a drum circle near the vernal equinox

@brocolli it was a spur of the moment think. I had an hole . . .

7:30…?

Thats @MrBroccoli to you :rofl::rofl::rofl::+1:

Ain’t you being pursued round South London by desperate housewives looking for seasonal vegetables at the moment…?

We talked sequencers. He’s been a good little @riban.

He can have a nice biscuit…

Commiserations on the footie by the way.

I have key news for the next club.

I bet I can see through your key news…

Fast is here, Emeraude is there.

Civil Unrest Next Tuesday at 7.30pm UTC before the clocks change.

Be there or be bell shaped.

yep.

:no_bell: :people_hugging: :beers:

You do, of course, realise that I will be changing this clock on the actual day…??

what does this do?is it for reporting campanologists?

Now I don’t imagine such technology has made it to the intellectul wastelands of south London, but it’s not magic or witches it’s something called a clock…

Its driven by three seperate weights which pull on wires. One weight to run the clock, one weight to operate the westminster chimes ( you know them) and one weight to run the hour strike…

Now if you know the Westminster chimes you will know that it plays the 7th bell twice in quick succession and it’s hardware sequencer can’t get the hammer back in time for the second strike, so it has two hammers. Unfortunately they can get a bit close to each other and jam which produced this at 1 O’clock…

The Shame!! The Shame!!!

I meant the little bell icon that I highlighted in my screen shot, not your photo.

You mean the crayon mark?

I am searching for your level :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: