Zynthian Boxes in the World

We will, of course, be requiring the submission of an audio offering for all the normal reasons…
Just treat me as a rather sound file obsessed gollum…
My precious…

2 Likes

Hi Zynthians, please add my box in Düsseldorf, Germany! :joy:

2 Likes

You know what will happen next? @wyleu will annoy you until you send a proof as an audio file.
:laughing:

But of course… It’s just that…
It’sss been ssstolen by those nasty little hobbittses :scream:

Well at least the ability to record!?! It just hangs whenever I push record. So this will have to do for now. Not that my piano skills goes that much further :roll_eyes:

One ringmod to rule them all!
(Now see what you’ve started :joy:

1 Like

My Preciouossssss. . .

Which versions are you running…? (webconf home page)

Ah, I just ran the magic git update, after reading this thread:

And here we go…

Hello everyone, I also really want to make such a synthesizer, but I haven’t figured it out yet. I didn’t even understand what OS should stand on Raspberry before loading Zynthia. .Dreams come true.

aaaah you see search and you shall find !!!

Which engine and preset did you use?
@Beltshassar consider yourself amongst the blessed!

@rozhok.

Zynthian Image IS the os !

You copy the image onto a clean SSD disc and then configure the zynthian using the webconf

I will definitely do it Zinthian. Tomorrow I’m going to the operation of the legs (endoprosthesis) , as I come and start doing.

Good day! The display was not working for me, came to disassemble and see, it turned out to be badly soldered contact backlight. The display is 5 inches. While I just connected the Raspberry to the display and the sound card. I don’t know how to set up the sound card.
USB card works, but the one that I do not need and I do not know how to configure.

:+1: exactly

I was using LinuxSampler / SoloFlute - can’t remember the exact variant though :thinking:

Hi Micki!
You are in the map, look around you have some Zynthianers near you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @riban!

You have your flag :wink:

Hi Susanna,
thats wonderful, thank you.
I know one of them. How can I fond the other adresses?
Regards
Micki

von Norbert Schreiber gesendet
-----Original-Nachricht-----

Ok everyone back to Dusseldorf!!

Hello zynthianers !

I wonder, were one can find zynthian boxes world map ? By some strange reason the link on the top of this discussion is not working. There is no mentioning about it in wiki or main zynthian website. Is it on purpose to hide this information or by mistake ?

Please, anyone - share the link please if it exists ! :pray:

I find it in post #5 of this thread.

1 Like

The link is this:

https://www.google.com/maps/d/embed?mid=1bhNas5mBktbtk3rSmjlA__V_Ve4

I don’t understand why it’s working in this erratic way, but it should work if you open it in a separated tab.

Regards,

1 Like