Zynthian from scratch made by ToFFmashines

You are describing a remote control screen. You could do this with a cheap (Android) tablet connected to Zynthian via OSC. Search the forum for example of this having been demonstrated.

But I was talking about a MiniMoog emulator … just that. With graphics and knobs to move on the display. A pocket MiniMoog …

1 Like

Hello,
I feel that a partial evaluation of my project needs to be done.
I haven’t been able to finish the Twinthian project yet:
I miss finishing the rear panel and the line inputs from the front and rear panels going to the Zynthian sound cards number 1. I have a solution in progress using a mix using small transformers.
Zynthian number two will work with the Behringer UMC404HD
The cousin - a raspberry pi with PatchBox OS (the third piece of hardware in a common cabinet) - will be with a Behringer UMC 1818. I’ve done a lot of work with programming equipment here lately, mainly I managed to successfully connect the BomeBox, which has all the controls and synthesizers. I already have an Open Stage Control server running on it, which communicates with the BomeBox via a dedicated USB cable. All midi data from the controlleres is sent directly from the BomeBox via the network connection, so I can record it. It seems that the optimal sequencer running from the command line will be seq192.
I didn’t manage my GAS a bit about the toys they play and it grew a bit, but at least I managed to connect it into a functional unit.

I can cancel the solution with Y cables solving OTG USB ports, I replaced the access with rtp-midi.
Devices that will have a common cabinet are marked in the red frame, the Plexiglas prototype of which is in the photos above.
stay tuned

3 Likes