Zynthian Kits

Hi,
I’ve already contacted you through private msg.
But for security I also ask here!
How do i buy a kit?
thank you so much

Hi there… I’m glad to join. It’s about long time I dreamed a hardware synth with zynaddsubfx core, without messing with laptops… You made more than this. So, I would be interested in Zynthian Bundle All Alu-case Kit. Or wooden variant, if shipping costs are a bit expensive. I live in Italy (Sicily) . Please let me know everything regarding total prices, etc. Thanks in advance…

1 Like

…another italian Zynthianer :smiley:

2 Likes

Hi,

What Zynthian kits and pre-built options do you currently have available? And are the prices the same as in your September 2016 post?

Thanks

Sean Keogh

Hi @keoghs!

The prices and availabilities in the post’s table are updated regularly.

Regards!

Many thanks for the info. Later in the Summer I may be buying one :slight_smile:

best regards

Sean Keogh

Great! :slight_smile:

Well … ideologically . until now

Hello I would like to order a wooden, built kit!
I built a PAIA in the 70s! Cheers

Hey there - I’d like to order the Zynthian Basic Kit + Aluminum Case Kit (the last case!)

If you’d like, you can contact me via my username here at moc.liamg (reversed). You know, that common google one.

(Shipping will be to the United States, alas).

Awesome. So how do I order a kit? Can I use PayPal?

Take my money please!

Hi,

great project. Can you prepare an all inclusive wooden box without the RPI? Shipping will be to Belgium.

I want to use it to create an electronic carillon.
As I need 60 analog channels, the input will be from a few Atmel (Arduino) CPU’s that are interconnected with I2C. What would be the best/easiest input to the Zynthian: I2C, USB midi or regular MIDI? Luckely there is quite some lag in a real carillon. :sweat_smile:

Thanks,

1 Like

Hi @Stijn!

I just sent you a full quote by private message. Regarding your second question:

I think the easiest way would be that your “carillon” sends MIDI to Zynthian. You can use USB-MIDI or standard the MIDI-IN. Of course, you could do it using I2C too, but you should implement a kind of “driver” for converting the I2C data-flow to jack-MIDI. It’s an interesting development for the project too :wink:

Regards,

Is it possible to order basic kit to France ? i am interested to try this prject. Thanks

Of course. Just send me a private message and i will give you a quotation :wink:

Interested in buying an all-in-one bundle. I intend to use it coupled with a Roland PK5A pedalboard to save having to set up patches on our keyboard player’s Mac (and having him lose them when things change). I’m in the UK

Hello, do you send to Brazil ?

Of course. I send kits around the world :wink:

Cool to see a 3.5 kit!

The OzzMaker PiScreen-2 looks very similar to the AdaFruit PiTFT+ in layout. A quick comparison between

and

tells me that they may be compatibly in the case, or will I have to file the case a milimeter or so and curse that the screws almost line up… ? :slight_smile: