ZynthianOS: the upcoming Zynthian SD image

ZynthianOS is the automated SD build system. The right place for that kind of requests is zynthian-sys :wink:

Thanks!

My Problem… I wasn’t up to date with title auto-scrolling…

1 Like

2019-05-10 nightly: After some preliminary configuration and reboots I have several issues:

• The hostname changes to “root” so web-conf access changes to root.local.
  • zynthian-ui will not start

I changed the hostname back but still no joy. Was this build particularly broken?

Doh! I must have set hostname in the web-ui. That explains village fool 1.
I have configured for HDMI output and got it working so something wrong with my sainsmart18 config or maybe issue with stretch - TBC.
Doh! I misconfigured sainsmart18. That explains village fool 2.

I now have Aruk running - hoorah! (That was too painful!) I will report (actual) issues in github.

It would be advantageous to add sainsmart18 to the display configuration but I appreciate that this probably requires an overlay which I am finding challenging to source / create.

1 Like

Thanks for reporting, @riban !

I find it a little bit disturbing, that jenkins shows the date of the start, but the image itself has the end date in the filename.
I don’t know, if everybody knows that. So you have to take the image + 1 day of the latest green build.

1 Like

Yes. It’s disturbing. I will try to fix it …

Done!
BTW, i fixed by hand the filenames from the 4 latest images and tomorrow’s image (and following) should have the correct timestamp, same than Jenkins build.

Thanks!

3 Likes