Success Cases

And now you can. :face_with_monocle:

Actually you already have, so donā€™t unless youā€™d like to.

The responsible minion has been chucked from the castle battlements as punishment. . . .

Itā€™s the only way we get things done round here.

2 Likes

Iā€™ll still do it, I have an old MIDI keyboard Roland PSR-30, I want to embed on it Zynthian.

I like the sounds, there are a lot of sounds from the 80s.

Looks great! Iā€™m planning to add one into an old 49-key controller I have. Do you know, can you run Zynthian ā€˜blindā€™ (albeit with less usability) without using an LCD screen? And also, is it possible to remap the functions that the 4 hardware knobs around the screen would control to other knobs instead? So for example, if I didnā€™t add any extra knobs to my MIDI keyboard I could just use some of the knobs it already has to perform the functions that those 4 knobs around the screen would do?

The problem with midi controllers mapped to the encoders is that as they are encoders not pots itā€™s not really possible to map the concept if a midi controller is set to value 3 or 4 how does this then map to a list function where you might want to scroll 15 or so entries down in a zynth listā€¦ The other problem is how do you do the encoder of the encoder push?

You can work a zynth without a screen but you really need the visual feedback to tell you where you are in the interfaceā€¦

:wink:

8 Likes

Nice!
:+1:
But what are you doing with those extra knobs?

1 Like

Main Volume and Headphones Volumeā€¦

2 Likes

What kind of amplifier are you using for headphones?

MAX97220 headampā€¦

1 Like

Headphones out, main outs, power sw, dc input and hdmiā€¦

7 Likes

:face_with_monocle:

:kissing_heart:

Sound, Roma, soundā€¦ We all wanna hear the soundā€¦:face_with_monocle::smile:

1 Like

I know that strict monocle :smile:

1 Like

Never a truer word was posted. :wink: :rofl:

1 Like

Those are some nicely laid out snapshots there. . . .

1 Like

this is sets for liveā€¦

my GIG library and engines zyntiansā€¦ Linuxsampler, Dexed, MDA E-Piano, ZynAddSubFXā€¦

I disagree. :slight_smile:
He is using duplicate numbers. Thatā€™s not how it is supposed to be.
You are not able to control it via maybe channel like that

1 Like

Oh, the horror!!! :laughing::laughing::laughing:

2 Likes