Zynth club. .. There's just one rule in Zynth club

Shall we make it 19:00 UTC to avoid it getting too late in Europe?

Well it took place with a new face!

The obligatory demands for first single bought were examined, and discovered to exist in three different decades, and a suitable offering made to the Music thread.

much mocking of the individual who revealed that his attempts to buy 10cc’s latest offering, were misinterpreted and he was given a telephone number instead.

This does, in retrospect explain much but unfortunately not the cat…

and look whats working now, with VNC server turned off…

All praise to the Postman!

zynthian_scope_rolling

1 Like

Scrapped Music is the Best YouTube URLs into roughly 50 song playlists (YouTube limit). In rough order of posting. About 175 song out of 280 posts as of 16/11/2022.

Music is the Best - Part 1
Music is the Best - Part 2
Music is the Best - Part 3
Music is the Best - Part 4

Took a few go’s but working now. The playlists are public + permanently saved. Checked the URLs worked by using a browser I was not logged into YouTube on … so they work for me and should work for others.

8 Likes

@pac_71 : Wouah, amazing

Thank you very much and keep on like this :+1: :wink: they are a bunch of jewels in these playlists

item 2 in the first list is probably superfluous…

Thanks. Deleted. I quality controlled a few out but I’m sure there are a lot I have missed. I just scraped anything like a youtube URL. Seemed a reasonable first approach.

As well as @wyleu’s detailed description of our last meeting, we also discussed:

Must be about that time …

I’m in your timezone again Pete. I can’t be sure to be available so someone arrange a time and date and I will pop in is I can. Not during the England game though.

sigh, it will never work like this. Not enough here to proceed.

Meanwhile…

Struth! Leave it to the kids and nothing happens. Maybe we should just arrange something for a nice Australian timezone. I guess we could be considerate of others in the world so how about 20:00 UTC Thursday 15th December 2022? Christmas jumpers and elf outfits optional.

I should be there!

It would appear I can make it as well…

I can’t make it :frowning:

“I’m sorry! I don’t read Hello magazine.”

1 Like

As far as attendance records goes this thread is not a reliable source of information…

I will start the bidding at 19:00 UTC on Tuesday 10th January 2023.

1 Like