Zynthian Boxes in the World

The map is updated! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Could you upload us a sound file from it to here as confirmation? ( just a note from your favourite preset if you like :-D).

The new audio record (admin|Start Audio Recording) makes this easy using the web Interface (zynthian.local | Library Capture ) to upload the file :smiley:

Course if you want to go for it note/sound wise then go for it !!!

1 Like

My box is in Berlin Friedrichshain!

1 Like

Vancouver, BC, Canada.

1 Like

Hey Friends, Now I have all the parts collected
-Raspberry 3B (Getted)
-Hifi berry DAC+ (buyed)
-4 Encoders (collected)
-Resistances, Diodes, Leds, Midi Jacks, capacitors, connectors (everything is owned)
-Some Touchscreen LCD (buyed)
-MCP23017 GPIO (even this I own it)

Mexico City, Mexico

So now the big trouble Is that I am still stucked with the PCB elaboration of the All-in-one module, can Anyone Help me sharing me a good and cheap method?

1 Like

Hi @Mike77154!

The AllInOne is a double side PCB with several ā€œviasā€. I never tried to build by hand and i donā€™t think is an easy task.

I would recommend to use the schematic for building your own custom PCB. Also, i can send you a little package with the PCBs :wink:

Kind Regards,

2 Likes

Hello, probably my box is the one at:
10095 Grugliasco, Metropolitan City of Turin (this is my workplace and it has been delivered here)

but it should be here:
https://www.google.it/maps/place/10098+Villaggio+Aurora+Metropolitan+City+of+Turin/@45.0455092,7.5153646,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x47881556b9422869:0x2605e67e57882781!8m2!3d45.045491!4d7.5176031

bye

3 Likes

Updated!
Now you are in the correct place :wink:

2 Likes

KarvinĆ”, Czech Republic please! :blush:

2 Likes

Any chance of a sound sample?

1 Like

Yes, yes, i will. Especially for you :slight_smile:

1 Like

You see? :shark:

That is how one doesnā€™t get crossed of my completely fictitious Xmas card list . . . . :christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree:

1 Like

Here is! And my lawyer told me I got the right to be on the map right now!

4 Likes

Excellent!! consider yourself anointed!

Launch the map do-er!!

Your map do-er does not work :frowning:

Sack the map do-er!..

What about map do-er? Vacation? :wink:

Hello! I either have a neighbour in Newcastle with Zynthian, or Iā€™m already in the map!

Anyway, I made a short demo of my Zynthian box, with some sound coming out of it - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcbG0V5ezaM . Does this count as evidence? :slight_smile:

Hope you donā€™t mind my linking to the webpage / forum on my video - do let me know if I wrote/said something I shouldnā€™t, and Iā€™ll fix it!

1 Like

Consider yourself evidenced!! and welcome!

Course to a Brit like myself Newcastle can mean:

1. Newcastle On Tyne, which isnā€™t near me.
  2. Newcastle under Lyme which is near me.

I have, occasionally, heard rumour of other Newcastleā€™s but quite where they might be I havenā€™t a clue. :smiley:

Welcome!

Itā€™s the one by the Tyne, but they call it ā€œuponā€ Tyne :slight_smile:
Thank you!

1 Like